If you are an expat, you may not have realized your existing health insurance plan in your home county may not be valid in the country or region you will be working in. Tuman Global Solutions offers various healthcare plans for expats that can be customized to fit your individual needs. No matter where you will be going, we have healthcare solutions to provide peace of mind while working abroad.
What are the healthcare benefits of Tuman Global Solutions Expatriate Health Insurance?
Our healthcare plans offer customized and cost affecting healthcare plans for you and your family that consist of:
- A.M. Best “A” rated insurance carrier
- Annual coverage limits of $1m
- World-Class customer support
- Worldwide coverage
- Mental illness
- In-patient and out-patient services
- Annual wellness exams for the entire family
- Pre-existing conditions after waiting period
- Alcohol and substance abuse coverage
- Access to large international and U.S. medical provider networks
- Case management
- Passive war, terrorism, strikes, and riots coverage
- Emergency medical transportation and evacuation
- Maternity and paternity coverage for employees and their spouses
- Vision coverage option
- Dental coverage option
Why partner with Tuman Global Solutions for your healthcare needs?
The health and well-being of our customers is the single most crucial concern for Tuman Global Solutions. Our programs are designed with the expatriate in mind.
Your child is enrolled at an international school in Europe and plays on the soccer/football team. Their team is participating in an international tournament in Kenya. During the tournament, your child comes down with Malaria. Not wanting your child to be alone in a hospital in a foreign country, your insurance policy has a hospital accommodation benefit that will cover a parent to be with their child in the medical facility in Kenya.