Liability Insurance defends and indemnifies your organizations for covered losses which result in bodily injury, property damage, personal and advertising injury to a third party in which you are deemed legally liable.
Why do you need Commercial Liability Insurance?
Your domestic policy will not typically provide coverage for incidents that occur abroad. An International Liability policy offers necessary protection against lawsuits filed anywhere in the world. If you failed to procure International Liability Insurance, the financial costs, including legal fees, fines, financial settlements, and verdicts which could be detrimental to your bottom line. Also, your organization is at risk from the host country of having your operating license revoked, reputation tarnished, and your local representatives confined by legal authorities.
For covered losses, you are protected up to your policy limit for the following incidents:
- Property damage claims against your business
- Bodily injury to a third party because of your operations
- Personal and advertising injury: libel and slander
- Defense costs, such as attorney fees & other administrative expenses
- Court costs, judgments, and settlements
- Pays medical expenses on a no-fault basis